anyone want to play madden 2005 online for ps2??
anyone want to play madden 2005 online for ps2??
Too involved with Resident Evil 4....might be able to in a year or two!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
why does someone always ask about playin online when i cant???
Might play some over the weekend....look me up.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
hey whenever somebody is online add me to your friends list
either under loosecannonmx or Golden Halo
i'll be on about 5 today if anybody wants a game
My name on there is the TheInfamous5, I can't play the rest of the evening gonna go watch some ball games, but I am usually on around 12:30 or 1am after I get off work, some of ya'll add me and we'll get a couple games in through the week.
anybody want a game of nba live??
[image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]
I'm game if it's on XBOX..... rar3
can't wait for MLB 2005 this year... wahoo!! comes out March 1st!!!
nah ps2...
[image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]
Bookmarks